Using Merlin with Users

Dave Warden

Feb 21, 2017, 1:28:56 PM2/21/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Is anyone out there using Merlin and trying to implement the users function in anything other than full read write mode?

The reason I ask is that I have been playing with the system and testing it out along with the Merlin Server and finding a multitude of issues that lead to program crashes if you start trying to set user permissions to anything other than full read and write.

I’d be interested in trying to understand if this is just a me issue or common and recurring problem.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dave

Vicky Stamatopoulou

Feb 22, 2017, 8:01:21 AM2/22/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

there are currently issues with the use of the permission ‘other user’s data’ read option.

The other permissions are tested and working well.
This issues is not particularly connected to MerlinServer usage.

Best regards, Vicky