Melin 2 to 4

JLS

Nov 13, 2016, 4:01:04 PM11/13/16
to Merlin2Users
Hello there I have been using merlin 2 for a number of years ..but am thinking of upgrading my Mac so have been thinking about moving onto merlin project 4 !
Can anyone tell me weather the upgrade is worth it ? I am only a single user in the construction business so my projects tend to be single house builds and refurbs . The things that I find annoying about merlin 2 is the fact that I cannot assign 2 people to 1 task for 100% of the time such as on a kitchen build which will take 2 joiners say 2 weeks both working 100% on the kitchen if that was available in merlin 4 that would be great .....also at the moment to use merlin 2 both for time management and budgets I have to run 2 projects because once I introduce meterials into the project the gant chart gets broken by the meterials , so if merlin 4 allowed meterials to not to feature in the gant chart that would also be a winner .....
Would anybody please tell me what are the advantages of upgrading and weather those 2 items are possible with merlin 4 .
Many thanks James

marksoft

Nov 14, 2016, 10:02:38 AM11/14/16
to Merlin2Users
Hello, I suggest you to download Merlin 4 and when it opens choose the opiton "use without license" you will be able to see if you can do everything you need with the new version.