Bad to worse with 4

Dave Warden

Feb 11, 2017, 3:43:55 PM2/11/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

OK now the damn thing is starting to freeze.

Merlin Locked.tiff

Vicky Stamatopoulou

Feb 11, 2017, 6:16:26 PM2/11/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

What happens if you switch to the public work area?
It won’t let you?

Do you want to keep your changes? In this case click onto ‘publish’.
You don’t want to keep the changes? In this case click onto the trash symbol.

If Merlin won’t allow you to do anything anymore once you’ve called ‘Work area’, please send a copy of your project file to the Merlin support: sup...@projectwizards.net and a copy of your support profile.

Best regards, Vicky

On Feb 11, 2017, at 21:43, Dave Warden <davew...@me.com> wrote:

OK now the damn thing is starting to freeze.

<Merlin Locked.tiff>

Dave Warden

Feb 11, 2017, 7:57:28 PM2/11/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, I ended up deleting the file and going back to an older version so I have nothing to send. If it starts happening again I’ll send the file.

Dave