Re: {Merlin2Users} Merlin Project stopped recognizing credentials

Dave Warden

Feb 14, 2017, 10:05:00 AM2/14/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Further to my last email it is locking out ALL users not just me?

From: <merlin...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Dave Warden <davew...@me.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 9:54
To: <merlin...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Merlin2Users} Merlin Project stopped recognizing credentials

For some reason Merlin Server has stopped recognizing my user credentials whilst working on a project. Why would this be? It seems to have been working flawlessly and then suddenly sync error start and I n no longer log in with my user credential’s.

The server is located on the MacBook I am using to test the server out as is Merlin Project. The server is set up as local host. I am now sitting with almost 1500 changes that need to be integrated which I assume I will likely loose.

Help please.

Dave

Antoni Cherif

Feb 14, 2017, 10:11:37 AM2/14/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dave,

I assume you are working with an outdated version of Merlin Project/Merlin Server. Please update it and then try again.

Greetings
Antoni

Dave Warden

Feb 14, 2017, 10:16:47 AM2/14/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Using:-

Merlin Project Version 4.1.4 (4.1.4.49321)

Merlin Server Version 4.1.4 (4.1.4.49321)

Both product report as being up to date.

Dave

Antoni Cherif

Feb 14, 2017, 10:20:20 AM2/14/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

ok, have you already tried to stop Merlin Server and shut down your Mac running it. Then again turn off your Mac and start Merlin Server services?

If you still have issues, I would suggest you contact the support of Projectwizards directly via e-mail: sup...@projectwizards.net

Greetings
Antoni

Dave Warden

Feb 14, 2017, 10:28:36 AM2/14/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Just tried a restart on everything and unfortunately no luck. I’ll revert to support as you suggest, thanks.