Flipped headers in PDF

Paul Darden

May 12, 2016, 2:29:29 PM5/12/16
to Merlin2Users
When I print a schedule as PDF, the header text (and only the header text, but all of the header text) is flipped around a horizontal axis.  It's not mirrored.  All the rest of the text, including footer, prints correctly.  Any suggestions on source of problem and solution?  Macbook Pro running OS10.11.4.  Merlin2 Version 2.9.10

Vicky Stamatopoulou

May 12, 2016, 2:32:02 PM5/12/16
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

there is a developer build solving this. You can download it from here:

Best regards, Vicky