Selecting Resources

Dave Warden

Oct 30, 2017, 1:16:03 PM10/30/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Not sure when this happened but at some time in the recent past the auto fill / lookup the adding resources to a task no longer works. It used to be that when entering a resource as you stated typing that the field would automatically fill in the appropriate listing resource. This no longer happens and so I have to either type the resource name in full once again (and hope I do not make a spelling mistake and inadvertently add a new resource, in itself very annoying) or use the drop down list to select the appropriate resource.

Is this a bug, or was this ability purposely turned off.

It would be nice if we could turn off the add resources on the fly feature so you do not end up with duplicates and typo’s.

Dave

Vicky Stamatopoulou

Oct 30, 2017, 2:44:50 PM10/30/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
I cannot confirm Dave,
Please see how I get my resource autofilled… when I type its starting string.

If this isn’t working for you, please contact our support and provide a file with which autofill isn’t working.
Thanks, Vicky

Dave Warden

Oct 30, 2017, 3:47:07 PM10/30/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vicky. I’ll check a couple of other files to see if its file specific and then generate a ticket.

Dave