Merlin Project Go - User Passwords

Dave Warden

Mar 1, 2017, 2:57:05 PM3/1/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Can anyone tell me if it is possible for a user to change their password from within the Project Go app. I know they can do it in Merlin but I do to see this feature replicated in Project Go.

If it is not there then please can this email be treated as a feature request for a future release.

Dave

Vicky Stamatopoulou

Mar 1, 2017, 3:00:52 PM3/1/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

this is not possible, as there is no permissions tab in Merlin Project Go.
I forward your request as feature request to the management.
Best regards, Vicky

Dave Warden

Mar 1, 2017, 3:25:03 PM3/1/17
to merlin...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Vicky. Does not have to be a fully featured permissions tab but the ability to change your own password from within the app would be a nice feature.

Dave