Re: Data not loading in lhs and rhs panel using mergely

Message has been deleted

Jamie Peabody

Aug 8, 2018, 3:51:57 AM8/8/18
to fat...@walkover.in, Mergely
Mergely will auto-size itself to its parent container.  In the docs, it does this with mergely-full-screen-8.  Without it, the default width / height is 10px, which could be your issue.  If you have a fixed width dialog, try initializing mergely using the editor_width and editor_height options.

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 at 06:00, Fatema Rangwala <fat...@walkover.in> wrote:
Any suggestions on this.??

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 6:53 PM, developer_52 <fat...@walkover.in> wrote:
I have to compare two tabs and I have used mergely for comparing.
The issue I am getting is, I have data in my object but as soon as I click compare button, mergely frame opens up with no data but if I resize the screen by clicking the inspect element the data gets loaded.
Not able to understand the issue.
Attaching the screenshot and code for refernece.

Code:

var lhs_idx = '';
var rhs_idx = '';

function lhsChange(idx) {
lhs_idx = idx;
$('#mergely').mergely('lhs', JSON.stringify(invocations[idx], removeHiddenFields, 4));
$('.enabling').attr('disabled', false);
$('#lhs_' + idx).prop('checked', true);
compare_idx();
}

function rhsChange(idx) {
rhs_idx = idx;
$('#mergely').mergely('rhs', JSON.stringify(invocations[idx], removeHiddenFields, 4));
$('.enabling').attr('disabled', false);
$('#rhs_' + idx).prop('checked', true);
compare_idx();
}

function compare_idx() {
$('#rhs_' + lhs_idx).attr('disabled', true);
$('#lhs_' + rhs_idx).attr('disabled', true);
}

function initMergely() {
console.log("Hiiiiiii in initmergely", $('#mergely'))
$('#mergely').mergely();
lhsChange(0);
rhsChange(1);
}

$(document).on('turbolinks:load', function () {
console.log(invocations.length)
console.log("Innn load call")
initMergely();
});