Error when jQuery is in no-conflict mode

rafa...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 10:12:05 AM9/7/16
to Mergely
Hello,

I'm trying mergely in my project, which has jQuery configured in no-conflict mode. This causes mergely to fail because the '$' var is not defined:

mergely.js:687 Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function

var color = $('<div style="display:none" class="mergely current start" />').appendTo('body').css('border-top-color');

Is there a workaround for this?

Jamie Peabody

Sep 7, 2016, 10:25:23 AM9/7/16
to rafa...@gmail.com, Mergely
Ah, the "$" snuck in there - sorry.  It'd need to be fixed in the source to use "jQuery".  You can DIY and push the change, or wait until I get around to it.

Jamie Peabody

Sep 7, 2016, 2:09:15 PM9/7/16
to Rafa Rob, Mergely

rafa...@gmail.com