mergely in angular:$(...).mergely is not a function

qiany...@163.com

Jul 31, 2018, 3:21:39 AM7/31/18
to Mergely
Recently I use mergely in my angular2 project, and I require mergely in vendor.ts, but when I use $(...).mergely, the browser shown:$(...).mergely is not a function. How can I fix this problem?

Jamie Peabody

Jul 31, 2018, 3:54:35 PM7/31/18
to qiany...@163.com, Mergely
If it cannot find the mergely function, then the Mergely jQuery plugin was not registered.  It must be how it was required or bundled in your project, or maybe Mergely encountered an error during registration.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 08:21, <qiany...@163.com> wrote:
Recently I use mergely in my angular2 project, and I require mergely in vendor.ts, but when I use $(...).mergely, the browser shown:$(...).mergely is not a function. How can I fix this problem?

qiany...@163.com

Jul 31, 2018, 9:41:20 PM7/31/18
to Mergely

Thank you for your reply. I have solved this problem, it's because the file of mergely.js is not complete. Thank you very much!
在 2018年7月31日星期二 UTC+8下午3:21:39,qiany...@163.com写道:

saurabh160...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 1:53:35 AM8/2/18
to Mergely

Hi I have downloaded mergely.js from the http://www.mergely.com/download and still I an getting the same error $(...).mergely is not a function. in my angular 6 project. How you used this in typescript in angular2 could you explain?