3-way merge

Jeffrey Polk

Jan 8, 2015, 8:11:22 AM1/8/15
to mer...@googlegroups.com
I see that 3-way merge is on the road plan.  I am very excited for this feature.  Is there any ballpark for when this would be available?

Great, great product!!!

Jamie Peabody

Jan 9, 2015, 4:07:24 AM1/9/15
to Jeffrey Polk, mer...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffrey,

Glad you like Mergely.  I don't think I'll get to the 3-way merge in the immediate future - I am just too busy.  Though, you are the 2nd person to ask recently, so I'll keep it in mind when I have some idle time ;)

Jamie

On 8 January 2015 at 13:11, Jeffrey Polk <polk.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that 3-way merge is on the road plan.  I am very excited for this feature.  Is there any ballpark for when this would be available?

Great, great product!!!

neera...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 12:09:22 AM6/15/15
to mer...@googlegroups.com, polk.j...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have found Mergely very efficient and I am too looking forward to the 3-way merge.

devashi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 9:11:40 AM6/28/16
to Mergely
I am too looking forward for 3 WAY.