Merengue Site not Working

zilog6502

Aug 4, 2012, 11:04:55 AM8/4/12
to merengue-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Just wondered if anybody was aware that the docs and dev parts of the website are down. I'm trying to look at the plugin API and cannot find any other sources of documentation. All I am getting is a server not found error for over a week. Has the project come to a halt or is it just a hosting error?

Many thanks.

Victoriano Giralt

Aug 4, 2012, 12:02:44 PM8/4/12
El 04/08/12 17:04, zilog6502 escribió:
> Hi folks,
Hi
The project is not halted. So ... it has to be a hosting error. I'll try to
contact the main developers by other means and see what might have happened.

> Many thanks.
You are welcome.

--
Victoriano Giralt Central ICT Services
Systems Manager University of Malaga
> Q: Are you sure ?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email ?

signature.asc