How to Get cell data of dynamic web table

salmaan mohammad

Nov 23, 2018, 9:23:14 AM11/23/18
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Suppose I have  three web table in a page and these webtable are dynamic in nature then my question is how to get particular cell data of second web table. This question is asked in my interview and I was not able to answer it guys please help me out.

salmaan mohammad

Nov 23, 2018, 12:10:25 PM11/23/18
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
And second question is that if suppose webtable is static and cell data is dynamic then how I will get the particular cell data of second web table and suppose we table name is (India,USA,Russia) ie 2nd web table is USA.