Need a good QTP tutorial for beginner

nandita bhardwaj

Jan 24, 2012, 5:05:37 AM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     I am just a beginner in QTP.Can anybody send me a good QTP tutorial for me?

with thanks and regards
Nandita

Anish Pillai

Jan 24, 2012, 11:08:40 AM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nandita,

There are a lot of good QTP websites where you learn basic and advanced QTP concepts. QTP help file is one of the best places to learn the basics. You can refer to the below links for list of QTP websites -

http://www.automationrepository.com/qtp-blogs/

http://shalabhdixit.wordpress.com/qtp-study-important-links/

Regards,
Anish Pillai

[QTP - Automation Repository]

[Get New Posts in your Inbox]

--
AR

Mahattam Tomar

Jan 24, 2012, 1:02:32 PM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nandita,

You can find the various link on internet like refer learnqtp.com, also find the site http://automationdiary.com/

Thanks & Regards
Mahattam Singh

Shawn

Jan 24, 2012, 2:01:55 PM1/24/12
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
I offer QuickTest Pro v10 Online Training for ONLY $50

It includes over 12 lessons consisting of 179 online training pages of
material and the topics covered include: Record & Playback, Object
Repository, Standard Checkpoints, Regular Expressions, Bitmap
Checkpoints, Text Checkpoints, Database Checkpoints, Parameterization,
Data Driven Testing, Output Values and Actions. Best of all it's
training ONLINE so you can take the training from anywhere, at any
time.

Read more: http://www.asi-test.com/ASI/qtp10basics/
Purchase at: http://www.asi-test.com/ASI/products/

Abraham Itty

Jan 24, 2012, 4:29:24 PM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
www.guru99.com

Nandita

Abraham Itty

Jan 24, 2012, 4:30:08 PM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
www.learnQTP.com

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 4:05 AM, nandita bhardwaj <nandita.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nandita

Ramu

Jan 24, 2012, 5:52:43 PM1/24/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi freinds,
                I feel that plse watch some u tube tutorials " learn qtp " for beginners , demonstration given by name kartik on online.

Sent from my iPhone

uma mahesh

Jan 25, 2012, 2:59:55 AM1/25/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Where are you currently. then I will tell you some nice institutes who
teaches you QTP.

Traininghub QTP

Jan 25, 2012, 12:19:21 PM1/25/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nandita,

Please go through website

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM, nandita bhardwaj <nandita.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nandita

Traininghub QTP

Jan 28, 2012, 11:45:53 AM1/28/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please go through website

Raju Prasad

Feb 20, 2013, 6:55:27 AM2/20/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Re: Need a good QTP tutorial for beginner

When
Wed, February 20, 5:30pm – 6:30pm GMT+05:30
Who
raju prasad

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM, nandita bhardwaj <nandita.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nandita

Best Regards
reddy prasad
9742372795
9886293685

invite.ics

Nani

Mar 12, 2013, 8:53:37 AM3/12/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
You can get more info on http://qtpworld.com

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 6:06 PM, qtp scripts <lakshm...@gmail.com> wrote:

  You can check  QTP Scripts Blog---http://funandknowledge.blogspot.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

gaurav sharma

Mar 22, 2013, 3:47:41 AM3/22/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Pls refer one more link ->http://qtp.h2kinfosys.com/

Regards,
Gaurav

--
GAURAV SHARMA
S/W ENGG.

automation.lifegoeasy.com

Mar 22, 2013, 6:14:06 AM3/22/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
To learn QTP you should read following things -
 1. Learn VB Script
 2. Read help file of QTP
 3. You may refer blog sites.
 4. You may connect with a trainer to learn practical approach & live example

Cheers,
www.automation.lifegoeasy.com

piyush jain

Mar 22, 2013, 5:50:07 AM3/22/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

try guru99.com

Saumya Kishnani

Mar 22, 2013, 7:35:05 AM3/22/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Hey just type qtp blogspot in google you will get many websites. Choose the one that u like.
All the best.

On 20 Feb 2013 17:17, "Vikas Patel" <patel....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,nandita
     I am just a beginner in QTP.Can u a good QTP tutorial for me?

with thanks and regards
vikas patel

Kunal Chaturvedi

Jul 23, 2013, 7:13:02 AM7/23/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
www.guru99.com

www.learnqtp.com

These r the best sites in which both theory & videos are given

Akhalesh Yadav

Jul 23, 2013, 7:23:27 AM7/23/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Akhalesh yadav
+919555717928
+919310680659

Nik

Mar 8, 2014, 8:52:23 PM3/8/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
The best one that I have ever seen was www.qtptutorial.net! Such good videos and explanations. I learned a ton there and now I am the Automation Lead for my company!

QTP Tutorialnet

Jun 17, 2014, 3:50:45 PM6/17/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Monika Arora

Jun 18, 2014, 12:15:23 AM6/18/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Join www.advancedQTP.com and FR Project. It has presentations that tells you how to do descriptive programming in qtp. Its free to register.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:50 PM, QTP Tutorialnet <qtptuto...@gmail.com> wrote:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Regards,

Monika Arora
"Faith is the most powerful force that God has given us. With it we can move mountains, receive remarkable answers to prayer, and experience the impossible. "

NaDvin Yamas

Jun 23, 2014, 9:52:14 PM6/23/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nandita. Some of my favorite sites are:

1. Tutorialspoint.com/qtp
3. Joecolontonio.com
4. Automation Repository

Some youtube channels for good videos: