Problem in identifying File Path dynamically

Sandeep. San

Apr 29, 2019, 8:46:06 AM4/29/19
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
How to find file path dynamically ?
For Example: I have a File Path (.trs ) in a Repositories folder :- C:\My_Computer\ProjectName\Repositories\abc.trs
I will send the project folder to my colleague to execute Test script. as soon as he/she receives System Credentials will change accordingly now the above file path become
Drive:\Colleague_Computer\ProjectName\Repositories\abc.trs
My Questions While loading the repository file during the runtime this part Drive:\Colleague_Computer\ will get changed. How do i make (Drive:\Colleague_Computer\ )dynamically and run the script smoothly ?
Note :
Same thing applies to the rest of the file paths also like .vbs, .rs, .xml etc.
I have tried with couple of option output is not as expected.
1. PathFinder
2. FSO
3. Envirnoment Variable: I am not sure which inbuilt to use.