Control M Tool Objects are recognized by QTP

QTP_nuke

Nov 8, 2012, 12:30:10 AM11/8/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I need to automate some of manual operations performed on Control-M Tool using QTP 11.0

About Control M Tool
Control-M is workload automation (traditionally called batch scheduling) software obtained by BMC Software via its 1999 acquisition of New Dimension Software. It was originally written for mainframe computers, but is also available for distributed computing platforms including Unix, Windows, Linux and OpenVMS environments.

If anyone has worked on this tool in the past please let me know.

Thanks in advances
Vikas

Aravaazhi Athman

Mar 31, 2014, 9:00:07 AM3/31/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   I too need to automate BMC Control M applications using QTP. Can you let me whether you had found any solutions to automate it semslessly.

Thanks and Regards
Athman

On Friday, February 22, 2013 11:53:36 AM UTC+5:30, EMSEE VINO wrote:
Hi,

I have started analysing the same for automating the Conrol M Manual Process.
Will let you knwo if i got any way to pass through.

Thanks

fahmi....@dalkia.fr

Nov 14, 2018, 11:42:59 AM11/14/18
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hello ,

Did you find a solution to automate BMC Control M with UFT ?

Thanks