Pushing from local repository to BitBucket

Jonathan Hayward

Sep 13, 2012, 6:37:54 PM9/13/12
to merc...@selenic.com
From the Linux command line or from crontab, how can I push changes from a local repository to BitBucket?

--
Christos Jonathan Hayward
Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.

Amazon • Author Bio • Email • Facebook • Google Plus • Kindle • LinkedIn • Professional • Twitter • Web • What's New?

I invite you to visit my "theology, literature, and other creative works" site. See one page of my website!

Greg Ward

Sep 13, 2012, 9:31:40 PM9/13/12
to Jonathan Hayward, merc...@selenic.com
On 13 September 2012, Jonathan Hayward said:
> From the Linux command line or from crontab, how can I push changes from a
> local repository to BitBucket?

Same way as you push to any other remote repository:

hg push url-of-remote-repository

Last time I checked, Bitbucket supports push over SSH and HTTPS. You
can get the URL from your repo page (https://bitbucket.org/USER/REPO).

Greg

Jonathan Hayward

Sep 14, 2012, 9:40:53 AM9/14/12