Converting from Source Safe

CDesjardins

Aug 24, 2012, 1:13:01 PM8/24/12
to mercuria...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am in the midst of converting from Source Safe. I have made a copy of my Source Safe repository and run the vss2hg.pl tool on all of my projects. Now I want to have a central location where everyone on the team can pull the new mercurial repositories from.

I have cloned the converted repositories onto a central location but each user already have project folders on their own computer for each respository. How can they get a clone of the required repository into their present project folder (old vss working directory), not necessarily the same name as the repository?

Any help would be great.
Thanks