Inedo's BuildMaster now integrates with Mercurial

Michael Goulis, Inedo

Sep 6, 2012, 4:00:38 PM9/6/12
to merc...@selenic.com

Greetings-

Our software BuildMaster is a platform to manage the build-release-deploy cycle of all of the applications from source control thru production and tightly integrates with existing toolsets and allows for a tremendous amount of extensibility…and now integrates with Mercurial.

If you’re already using Mercurial and looking for the sort of functionality BuildMaster offers, you needn’t look further!

Cheers,

Mike

inedo | BuildMaster

64 Front Street | Berea, OH 44017

1.440.243.6737 x 23 | fax 440.399.2829

… because it’s more than just code

BuildMaster_Community edition.pdf

Greg Ward

Sep 7, 2012, 11:06:37 PM9/7/12
to Michael Goulis, Inedo, merc...@selenic.com
On 06 September 2012, Michael Goulis, Inedo said:

> Our software BuildMaster is a platform to manage the
> build-release-deploy cycle of all of the applications from source
> control thru production and tightly
> integrates<http://inedo.com/buildmaster/integration> with existing
> toolsets and allows for a tremendous amount of extensibility...and now
> integrates with Mercurial.

That is *perilously* close to unsolicited commercial email, aka spam.
Since I read thedailywtf.com regularly, I'm pretty sure that inedo is
a legit outfit that would not abuse a public mailing list like this,
so I'm not going to send a nasty-gram to your ISP. (Anyways, I doubt
that really does anything.)

But the 2.6 MB attachment was just gratuitious. Please use a URL. Most
people know what to do with them by now.

Greg

Matt Mackall

Sep 8, 2012, 3:32:50 PM9/8/12
to Greg Ward, Michael Goulis, Inedo, merc...@selenic.com
On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 23:06 -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
> On 06 September 2012, Michael Goulis, Inedo said:
>
> > Our software BuildMaster is a platform to manage the
> > build-release-deploy cycle of all of the applications from source
> > control thru production and tightly
> > integrates<http://inedo.com/buildmaster/integration> with existing
> > toolsets and allows for a tremendous amount of extensibility...and now
> > integrates with Mercurial.
>
> That is *perilously* close to unsolicited commercial email, aka spam.
> Since I read thedailywtf.com regularly, I'm pretty sure that inedo is
> a legit outfit that would not abuse a public mailing list like this,
> so I'm not going to send a nasty-gram to your ISP. (Anyways, I doubt
> that really does anything.)

I think announcements of Mercurial-related products are on-topic here
(even if they're commercial).

> But the 2.6 MB attachment was just gratuitious. Please use a URL. Most
> people know what to do with them by now.

If only I could teach Mailman to just return messages with large
attachments to sender unconditionally. They're impossible to notice in
the moderation interface.