API for my neologism brending

Results Team

Jun 7, 2012, 9:39:56 AM6/7/12
to MerchantCircle API
API - Who would be the best person on your team to contact for my
neologism brending API processes? You can call me on my <a
href="http://www.ISeeYouPhones.com/ISeeYouPhones">I See You Phone
Number</a> 614-448-0090 or you can connect your PDA to mine by texting
the word | Brending to 90210 | or you can email me |
JohnZ...@CinemaCityatMarketPlace.com | I would like to show video
during the breaks between movies inside Cinema City at MarketPlace
Movie Tavern about MerchantCircle to connect the entire project via
your processes to all things internet. The Cinema has 1800 seats with
eight movie screens.

Luke Zarlino

Mar 27, 2013, 1:36:09 PM3/27/13
to merchantc...@googlegroups.com