No Coupon Image in the company/coupons resource?

gofish

Jan 23, 2011, 1:23:57 PM1/23/11
to MerchantCircle API
Is the the image displayed in the coupon on the merchant's listing not
available in the api? The only image I find in the returned string is
the company thumbnail url and it is the same for every coupon...

Greg Melton

Jan 24, 2011, 10:24:44 AM1/24/11
to merchantc...@googlegroups.com
I'll look into adding this to the API in the coming weeks. Thanks for the question. -greg

gofish

Jan 24, 2011, 10:37:49 AM1/24/11
to MerchantCircle API
While your at it, in the company/reviews resource, it would be really
nice to have the url of the merchant leaving the review... I know the
id of the merchant is there, but it takes another query to the api to
get that url... Be really nice if the url was with the review.... :)

Thanks

gofish

Jan 24, 2011, 11:10:58 AM1/24/11
to MerchantCircle API
Also, the merchant's response to the review is not returned...

gofish

Mar 2, 2011, 11:25:08 PM3/2/11
to MerchantCircle API
Just curious if the coupon image, the merchant's response to the
reviews and the url of the merchant or neighbor leaving the review as
mentioned above will be added to the api anytime soon????