We're proud to announce MerbCamp!

Patrick Crowley

Aug 28, 2008, 2:06:49 PM8/28/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
MerbCamp is the first official gathering for the Merb community.

The conference will take place in sunny San Diego on October 11 - 12,
on the campus of UCSD, the home of San Diego Ruby.

HIGHLIGHTS
- Keynotes from leading Merbists, including Ezra Zygmuntowicz and
Yehuda Katz
- Planned talks from other voices in the Merb community. (Submit your
talk proposal on the mailing list.)
- Additional track for impromptu talks
- Dedicated community hacking room
- Did we mention it's in San Diego?

VENUE
MerbCamp is happening at Calit2's Atkinson Hall.

Kick-ass wifi all over the building? Check.
Ethernet and power drops in theater seats? Check.
Live webcasting of Merbcamp talks? Check.

It’s gonna be awesome.

REGISTRATION
We'll be opening registration very shortly. Make sure to sign up for
the mailing list so you know when we open things up.

MAILING LIST
Join our Google group to get updates about registration, etc.
http://groups.google.com/group/merbcamp/subscribe

SPONSORS
- UCSD/Calit2 (http://www.calit2.net)
- Engine Yard (http://engineyard.com)
- SD Ruby (http://sdruby.com)

We're looking for a few more sponsors. If your company is interested,
please let us know!