schedule/talk info

Matt Aimonetti

Sep 3, 2008, 12:31:22 PM9/3/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
FYI, we are working on the schedule/registration/sponsors etc...

MerbCamp is an hybrid between a conference and a camp, meaning that we will only schedule 1 track and let the other track(s) open to other participants.

Talks can be submitted here or at http://merbcamp.uservoice.com

You can pick a talk you want to cover, vote for other talks and/or suggest other talks.
We all have 10 votes, if you use all your votes just wait until a talk is being accepted and you will get more votes back. (that's if you voted for this talk obviously)

Talks will be 20 minutes long + some transition time. We want short and interesting talks. We are also planning some other activities around the talks so we can get to know each other. Do NOT forget your swimtrunks (or speedos), surf boards, beach bikes etc....

- Matt