Video recording

Emil Ivanov

Aug 29, 2008, 2:26:26 AM8/29/08
to merbcamp
Hi,

I would like to thank to all of the folks that will be organizing
this. I would love to come, but going overseas is not affordable for a
student in Bulgaria.

I would like to beg you to record the conference. I really, really
want to see the talks, and I believe I'm not the only one.

Best Regards,
Emil Ivanov

Matt Aimonetti

Aug 29, 2008, 5:26:30 AM8/29/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emil,

 I totally understand your frustration, maybe we should think about a MerbCamp Europe for next year :)

We chose an awesome venue and they are all setup for video recording and live streaming as mentioned discretely on the website: Live webcasting of Merbcamp talks? Check.

-Matt

Емил Иванов / Emil Ivanov

Aug 29, 2008, 7:05:36 AM8/29/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
2008/8/29 Matt Aimonetti <mattai...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Emil,
>
> I totally understand your frustration, maybe we should think about a
> MerbCamp Europe for next year :)

Wow, how cool would that be. :)

> We chose an awesome venue and they are all setup for video recording and
> live streaming as mentioned discretely on the website: Live webcasting of
> Merbcamp talks? Check.

Oh, I guess I missed that. Thanks for the hint.

Good luck to all of you behind this!

Emil

--
My place to share my ideas:
http://vladev.blogspot.com

Patrick Crowley

Aug 29, 2008, 10:50:41 AM8/29/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
> We chose an awesome venue and they are all setup for video
> recording and live streaming as mentioned discretely on the
> website: Live webcasting of Merbcamp talks? Check.

Yeah, we're definitely planning to live webcast all the main track
talks, Emil.

They'll also be available in archived form after the camp is over. :)

-- Patrick