Merb Slice and rSpec

1 view

tenstates

Aug 3, 2010, 7:52:52 AM8/3/10
to merb
Off the back of a WebRat session using the Merb Adapter Is there a way
to ensure Rack::MockResponse returns the correct Merb slice HTML
fragment?

Presently requests resolve to the original fragment within the actual
slice and not the frozen version / locally updated and stored
template. Browsing is fine, all is as expected, but testing this
isn't... Is this something anyone has come up against?

Michishige Kaito

Aug 3, 2010, 10:19:41 AM8/3/10
to me...@googlegroups.com
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "fragment", but I have a hunch... Would you mind posting your test config?