auth-slice-password layouts, views and such

dev2

Sep 13, 2010, 9:55:06 AM9/13/10
to merb
Hi,
I'm trying to implement some basic authentication in my app. I
include before :ensure_authenticated in my controller. It couldn't be
much easier. Actions in this controller now redirects to a login
screen.

The problems I'm having are as follows:
I need to change the login screen (add classes to elements, layout,
etc)
It would be nice if the page the redirected the browser would proceed
to it after successful auth. (I'm sure there is a variable in the
session to control this)

I have executed the following rake commands which give me some of what
I need but not all of it:
rake slices:merb-auth-slice-password:stubs
rake slices:merb-auth-slice-password:freeze:views

Thank you for any guidance you can provide :)

dev2

Sep 13, 2010, 10:04:20 AM9/13/10
to merb
Well, I found the login layout.... its called
unauthenticated.html.erb, which wasn't as obvious as one might hope,
but its good now :)