New maintainers

Pavel Kunc

Mar 16, 2011, 5:54:22 AM3/16/11
to merb
Hi all,

as I don't have much time lately for Merb (and Jonathan is struggling
as well) we need to hand over Merb to a new hands.

Nicos Gollan (DireFog) has helped us a lot with patches and
documentation and he pushes the project further so we handed all need/
possible permissions over to him so he can add more people to the
project and push gems.

I'm no longer able to actively support Merb due to lack of time and
it's much better to hand over the project than keep it without
support.

Pavel

MarkMT

Mar 16, 2011, 11:12:11 PM3/16/11
to merb
Thanks for all your contributions Pavel.

Mark.

Eleo

Mar 17, 2011, 5:56:03 PM3/17/11
to merb
I'm glad the project isn't dead yet. If it were to ever make a
comeback, that would be great.

pedro mg

Mar 23, 2011, 9:10:14 AM3/23/11
to me...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Eleo <sir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad the project isn't dead yet.  If it were to ever make a
> comeback, that would be great.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2011/03/bring-me-stuff-thats-dead-please.html

;-) long live Merb

The way I see communities reacting, if we held a MerbConf(erence) I
bet this list would gain a new life :-) and Merb would see the number
of users rising again.

--
pedro mg

Michishige Kaito