[merb-book] Help me

dhayalan ijk

Dec 10, 2008, 8:38:34 AM12/10/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody,
Now i get in to the merb based application.
now am dealing with the configuration setting.
i need to install the app_config plugin for my merb application (script/plugin install git://github.com/eugenebolshakov/app_config.git)
But rails only supports the ===> script/plugin.
what is the relevant syntax or procedure to install app_config plugin in my merb application.
as if i searched for the installing plugins in merb, Many of the results shows that the plugin needs to be as gem.
for ur reference===> http://wiki.merbivore.com/howto/plugins
PLEASE GUIDE ME AND HELP ME
---
Thanks & Regards,
I.J.K.Dhayalan
+91-9344626897
Jay Leno  - "The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver."

Dan Glegg

Dec 10, 2008, 9:40:57 AM12/10/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

This list is for the organisation of people working on the open source Merb book, not for general Merb support. Please help us keep this list clean and on-topic by not bringing outside support issues into the group.

For support with Merb itself, you'd be best off asking questions in the #merb room on irc.freenode.net, or contacting the author of the plugin you're having problems installing.

Thanks.
Dan Glegg