Translation to Spanish.

javier.c...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2008, 4:07:15 AM12/6/08
to merb-book
Hi everyone,

Due to the unknown status for choosing the responsible in charge of
the Spanish translations of the book, probably it would be a good idea
to create a common shared directory that should be used by all the
Spanish translators in order to avoid conflicts and stuff like that.

In the case nobody started translating to Spanish, you can clone from
my Github folder (g...@github.com:logansama/merb-book.git). The Table
of Contents have been translated and the Introduction pages are on the
way.

Best regards,
Javier.-

joahking

Dec 6, 2008, 6:39:04 AM12/6/08
to merb-book
hey Javier,
I've checked out your translation of 0-front-matter/ section, seems OK
to me, I'll try the next section 1-introduction and send a pull
request after I have it
cheers
joaquin

On Dec 6, 10:07 am, "javier.c...@gmail.com"

Julio Javier CICCHELLI

Dec 6, 2008, 6:48:22 AM12/6/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Joaquin,

Excellent, man! Please let me know if anything, ok?

Best regards,
Javier.-

gustavo echeverria

Dec 12, 2008, 1:14:19 PM12/12/08
to merb-book
Hi guys,

I'm pretty interested in contributing with the Spanish translation.
How can I start?

Thanks,

Gustavo

On Dec 6, 9:48 am, Julio Javier CICCHELLI <javier.cicche...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi there Joaquin,
>
> Excellent, man! Please let me know if anything, ok?
>
> Best regards,
> Javier.-
>
> On Dec 6, 2008, at 12:39 PM, joahking wrote:
>

> > hey Javier,
> > I've checked out your translation of 0-front-matter/ section, seems OK
> > to me, I'll try the next section 1-introduction and send a pull
> > request after I have it
> > cheers
> > joaquin
>
> > On Dec 6, 10:07 am, "javier.cicche...@gmail.com"

Joaquin Rivera Padron

Dec 13, 2008, 4:34:32 AM12/13/08
to merb...@googlegroups.com
hey Gustavo
fork mattettis repo http://www.github.com/mattetti/merb-book/tree,
and then add some remotes (or watch) for other people working on spanish that way you'll know what is everyone doing:
http://www.github.com/joahking/merb-book/tree/master (this is mine)
others:
http://www.github.com/diasjorge/merb-book/tree/master
also http://www.github.com/calavera and longsama repos should be good to keep an eye on

as to what to choose for translation or improving is up to you, then just send us a pull request to see your advances
cheers
joaquin