You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to meqt...@googlegroups.com
Well done!!! :) The new website, github system, installation procedure are great!
Thanks a lot !
Mickael
Michelle Knights
unread,
Mar 10, 2014, 8:44:35 AM3/10/14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to meqt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gijs
There's a problem with libboost, the default version on at least the latest versions of Ubuntu (I'm on 13.10). When I tried installing from the repository it said it wouldn't install pyrap. When I investigated it turned out it wanted to install an older version of libboost than was installable from the repository. If I try to install that version myself it will conflict with the version on board ubuntu. Can you think of any work-around for this? I also found this on my old laptop which was running 12.04 so it's obviously a problem that's only going to get worse.
I appreciate the help!
Cheers
Michelle
Gijs Molenaar
unread,
Mar 10, 2014, 9:30:37 AM3/10/14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Michelle Knights, meqt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle,
The packages are for 12.04 only, not 13.10. You say you have the same problems with a 12.04 installation. Can you be a bit more specific about the conflict on that system?
--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.