MEPX 2022.3.19

mihai....@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2022, 1:30:46 PM3/19/22
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi,

There is a new release of MEPX.

Here I have added the followings:

- Infix form for the mathematical expressions. This should make simple expressions easier to read. But, please note that the expressions in infix form can have exponential length due to code reuse of MEP, so, in such cases, very long expressions can be generated. More simplification is possible for infix-form code, and I plan to implement them in the near future.
Infix form is available only for regression, time series and binary classification.

-  The arrays of constants are removed from the generated code. Constants are now inserted directly into the final code.

- Various fixes to the VBA code.

best regards,
Mihai

GAURAV VERMA Res. Scholar, Dept. of Civil Engg., IIT (BHU)

Mar 21, 2022, 12:37:02 AM3/21/22
to me...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

Thank you updating me with the recent changes.