MEPX 2016.03.02

Mihai Oltean

Mar 2, 2016, 1:48:13 PM3/2/16
to Multi Expression Programming

A new version of MEPX has been released today.

In this released the "To numeric" and "Scale" buttons have been moved to a new panel named "Advanced".
Previously for each training, validation and test data have had their own "To numeric" and "Scale" buttons.

The reason behind this change is the fact that if we make "to numeric" for training and then separately for validation, we could end up having the same string being transformed into different numerical values... and we don't want that.
So, currently have only one button for "to numeric" and one button for "Scale" which will transform the training, validation and test data in the same time.

regards,
mihai