MEPX 2022.8.21 - integer data type for regression and time-series

mihai....@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2022, 12:06:30 PM8/21/22
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi,

There is a new version for download.
Here I have introduced the integer data type (64 bit) for regression and time-series problems.

This can be useful in cases where all data are integer and the operations with these data may be integer operations only.

I have included some new projects in the time-series folder with integer-only data.

The changes inside the program were significant ... this is why it took so much time to release it. Initially, I planned to use a template, but later I dropped this approach and I implemented separated functions for real and integer numbers.

For classification problems, the integer data type is not implemented. I do not know yet if this would be useful.

best regards,
Mihai