Traceless Genetic Programming improved source code available on GitHub now

Mihai Oltean

Jul 11, 2016, 2:43:20 AM7/11/16
to Multi Expression Programming
Traceless Genetic Programming (TGP) is a very fast variant of standard Genetic Programming (GP) aiming at solving regression and classification problems. The big difference between TGP and GP is that TGP does not store the computer programs, instead it stores only the output of a computer program for each training / validation / test data. Because TGP does not recompute the entire tree, it is several times faster than standard GP.

Now I have improved the original source code for solving even-parity and classification problems and I have posted on GitHub:

https://github.com/mihaioltean/genetic-programming

regards,
mihai