MEPX 2016.03.22

Mihai Oltean

Mar 21, 2016, 8:17:58 PM3/21/16
to Multi Expression Programming

Hi there,

In this release I have added the ability to load PROBEN1 files. These files have a special format: in the case of classification problems, the output is not given on 1 column only, but rather on a number of columns equal with the number of classes. It is a binary representation of the output and we have value 1 only on one column, all others being 0.

For loading PROBEN1 files, just press Load Training data button, select file type as PROBEN1 and load a file. You are asked to tell the number of classes, so you must know this number in advance.
Make sure that the header of the file is removed (that part which tells you how many inputs, outputs etc you have there). MEPX does not know how to skip that.

More information about PROBEN1 can be obtained from here:

Also, the latest version contains some bug fixing related to some concurrency problems that may arise when you work with multiple threads.

regards,
mihai