MEPX crashes

Sergey Maksimov

Dec 4, 2020, 5:14:33 PM12/4/20
to Multi Expression Programming
Hey guys! MEPX crashes after loading any project from the examples. mepx_win64 and my OS is Windows64. could you help?

mihai....@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2020, 6:47:13 PM12/4/20
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi,

I just recompiled and updated the Windows version.
Please download it again.

I did not update the other versions yet, so the displayed version on the webpage is still 2018.x
But, if you download the .exe, the About box should display 2020.12.05.0

Make sure that your browser downloads the program from our website and not from the local cache.

Please confirm.

waiting,
Mihai

Sergey Maksimov

Dec 4, 2020, 7:41:18 PM12/4/20
to Multi Expression Programming
everything OK now, thanks a lot!

Arbab Faisal

Dec 19, 2020, 11:28:36 PM12/19/20
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi, I am facing the same problem. Unable to find the latest version. Can you plz share the link

mihai....@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2020, 9:40:49 AM12/20/20
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi,

The latest version is on the website:

or

Please download the program from there, upzip it, right-click on the icon, choose Properties | Details and check the version number. Should be 2020.12.20 or newer.

waiting for news,
Mihai