MEPX 2022.1.13.1

mihai....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2022, 2:08:59 PM1/13/22
to Multi Expression Programming
Hi,

There is a new version of MEPX available for download.
Here I have improved the import of data.

I have added a new window where the user can select the correct list separator, decimal separator, and the number of classes (for one-of-me format). If the settings are correct, the data are shown in tabular format. If not, most likely, all data are in one column.

Previously, the list separator was extracted automatically, but this method was not always perfect.

Attached is a picture of the import window with all options.

best regards,
Mihai

import_data_correct_separator.png