updates

menyenya high

Aug 9, 2014, 2:36:29 PM8/9/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Hi all members.
We thank God for His grace that has led and protected us this  far.

I thank you all for the commitment and involvement in the welfare of students and  the school.
I wish to remind those who have not joined the investment company to join now and make it strong. A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.
 Let us all give our annual contributions to enable us  execute our mandates. For instance we have not paid fees for Daniel Arwonga, the form two boy we are currently sponsoring.

Plan for the next fun day now that we were unable to have it in April.

I kindly request you all to support  bro Lamech Bitengo and Sister Susan in their wedding plan program. Send your donations to the welfare secretary or our brother and sister. The pre-wedding party will on 17th August. Remember one of our objectives is to participate in such activities.

We need to plan for the next mentorship progam next term.

Dr. teresa Ocharo is interested to be included in the email network.Her email address is tbit...@yahoo.com. I think bro Robert Karioki knows how to do it.

I wish you well as you plan to do your part in the alumni progams.

Principal/patron

Robert Mogoi

Aug 11, 2014, 2:25:17 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning ,
Dr Teresa Ocharo has been added
Thanks

Teresa Mwoma

Aug 11, 2014, 2:41:22 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com, highme...@yahoo.com
Dear Robert,
Thanks for incorporating me in the Menyenya alumni. This is a good forum for us to give back to our community and to promote the well being of our people by supporting the needy. It is also important to find ways of making Menyenya a centre of excellency where everybody would aspire to take his/her child because of the values that we uphold. May God bless this alumni group to grow into greater heights.
Blessings,
Teresa

Robert Mogoi

Aug 11, 2014, 2:57:05 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Karibu Sana Teresa Mwoma! its been ages i was a very small boy when you were a student at menyenya but i still remember you and we would love you to talk to your year mates then to join this group so that we can benefit from your rich experience.
Thanks
Robert Karioki Mogoi

vincent marube

Aug 11, 2014, 6:05:46 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com, highme...@yahoo.com

Hi Dr. Teresa,
You are most welcome to our group. This is the best group that you will love to be associated.
Chairman.

Vincent Marube
Director - Vinbel International Ltd.
0712665325

From: Teresa Mwoma <tmw...@gmail.com>;
Aug 11, 2014, 8:33:58 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Dear Robert,
Nice to hear that you still remember me after very many years. Looking forward to meeting you in one of the events.
Blessings.
Teresa

vincent marube

Aug 11, 2014, 8:34:18 AM8/11/14