Death of Dorah'S mother

benjamin onyancha

Jun 9, 2015, 12:53:04 PM6/9/15
to robert mogoyi
Hello menyenya family
Its with sadness to inform you of the sadden death of the mother to dorah who is also mother in law to PR.ooga
The funeral will be this Friday of 12th at Isinya nyamauro.
May I request that we may support this family in prayer and finances.
Dorah and PR.have been instrumental in their contributions towards the growth of this alumni.
Contact PR.ooga for your condolences through the no.0723207678
Sincerely,
Benjamin onyancha
NEC walfare sec.

benjamin onyancha

Jun 9, 2015, 12:54:31 PM6/9/15
to robert mogoyi
Hello menyenya family
Its with sadness to inform us of the sadden death of the mother to dorah who is also mother in law to PR.ooga

The funeral will be this Friday of 12th at Isinya nyamauro.
May I request that we may support this family in prayer and finances.
Dorah and PR.have been instrumental in their contributions towards the growth of this alumni.
Contact PR.ooga for your condolences through the no.0723207678
Sincerely
Benjamin onyancha
NEC welfare sec

MAERI NEHEMIAH

Jun 9, 2015, 3:00:19 PM6/9/15
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
My condolences to Pr Ooga, Dorah and the family at  large. May the God Lord take control.