ALUMNI CHILD-Michael Aruonga

Gisesa L.K.

Sep 14, 2015, 4:15:24 AM9/14/15
to Menyenya Alumni, Susan Nyangaresi
Pledges and Payment for the Michael Aruonga School Fees Fund (2013-2016)
Introductory Note
In 2013 the Menyenya Alumni adopted one Michael Aruonga by then a F1 student with a promise that they will pay his school fees. However, this is has not been forthcoming and we have huge arrears as far as this case is concerned. On 31st August 2015, the NEC officials had a crisis meeting towards the same and they  managed to raise 15,000 just amongst themselves. Several other calls were made and more people pledged as per the tabulation below.
We are hereby appealing to those who pledged to honour their word as we welcome more pledges and payments to dispense off with this account.

We expect to raise slightly above Ksh.100, 000 (one hundred thousand) . i.e balance for form 26,500, entire fm 3 school fees 42,000, and form 4 that is around the corner 42,000. I will give a better feedback once I go to school next week and get the finer details I am glad to report that at least Fm 1 we cleared.
Note : ALL our funds should be directed to the NEC TreasurerLameck Bitengo 0711 121028 for ease of accounting and reporting purposes. The list is elongated because we want as many as possible of you to participate.

Name
Amount (Ksh)
Status
Contact