Pre wedding and Wedding invitation

lamech bitengo

Aug 11, 2014, 10:02:25 AM8/11/14
to Innocent Ngare, Eric Nyambiriga Araka, Ananda Jermin (Google+), SmartEssay Writers, Niwa wanja, Wycliffe Nyakundi, emily...@yaoo.com, edony...@yahoo.com, elijaho...@yahoo.com, emmanuel...@yahoo.com, josphat rono, micah tumbo, Morris Obiri, onga...@yahoo.com, or...@gmail.com, Prudent Writers, Mumu Shileche, suzzan knight, samuel makokha, dennoyz bundi, Joyce Onyango Odhiambo, Diran Machuki, fredricko...@yahoo.com, Caroline Gichuki (Google+), Henry Nyang'or, Velmah Hongo, moses joshua, kusda_assoc...@googlegroups.com, lora...@yahoo.com, zachary nyambane, chepnge...@yahoo.com, benjamin...@yahoo.com, Sarah Nasimiyu, menyeny...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,
We wish to kindly invite to to our pre wedding which will be on 17th August 2014 at Nairobi central S.D.A church, old sanctuary (opposite integrity center) as from 3 pm. Your presence prayers and contributions will be highly appreciated.Below is the attached wedding invitation e card
Regards,
Lamech & Suzan

ecard_lamech.jpg

Teresa Mwoma

Aug 11, 2014, 10:20:18 AM8/11/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lamech and Suzan,
Thanks for your invite to the pre-wedding party and wedding. I wish to congratulate you for taking that bold step. It is my prayers that God will see you through all the steps involved. Since I am away, I will not be able to attend. My apology please.

Blessings.
Teresa

In every child there is a generation: Nurture it.

Teresa Bitengo Mwoma
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
South African Research Chair
Education and Care in Childhood