INVITATION TO LAMECH AND SUZAN'S WEDDING

benjamin onyancha

Aug 26, 2014, 9:51:54 AM8/26/14
to Menyenyaalumni
hallo allumni
may i sincerely invite all of you to the wedding of our colleagues of menyenya that shall be held this Sunday of 31 aug 2014 at Central church Nairobi at 10 am

kindly those who made their pledges,fulfill them to enable them bridge the deficit they are experiencing.Also those who havent and would wish to,please do so to me on 0702900025 and shall include your name in the table/list that we started.
God bless you

sincerly benjamin onyancha
welfare sec

janet moraa

Aug 29, 2014, 3:24:17 AM8/29/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alumni,
Receive greetings this morning and I hope that the good Lord has taken good care of all of us.
I want to re-empahzise on Benja's email below and request that if you did pledge to help Susan and Lameck kindly fulfill your pledge and if you did not please go ahead and make your contribution between today and tomorrow so that they can be able to pay for all the services that have been contracted so far.

God bless.

Regards,

Edward Nyangoya

Aug 29, 2014, 4:36:12 AM8/29/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
hi
i sent my pledge direct to Susan. You can confirm from her.
Thanks

daveline nyakundi

Aug 29, 2014, 3:12:54 PM8/29/14
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Sent my support to Suzan's Number. May the Good Lord bless their wedding and above all their MARRIAGE.
Stay blessed.

Daveline

Subject: Re: INVITATION TO LAMECH AND SUZAN'S WEDDING
To: "menyeny...@googlegroups.com" <menyeny...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, August 29, 2014, 11:33 AM

hii
sent my pledge direct to Susan. You can confirm from
her.Thanks

On Friday, 29 August
2014, 10:24, 'janet moraa' via Menyenya High school
wrote:

Dear
Alumni,Receive
greetings this morning and I hope that the good Lord has
taken good care of all of us.I
want to re-empahzise on Benja's email below and request
that if you did pledge to help Susan and Lameck kindly
fulfill your pledge and if you did not please go ahead and
make your contribution between today and tomorrow so that
they can be able to pay for all
the services that have been contracted so
far.
God
bless.
Regards,

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:52 PM,
'benjamin onyancha' via Menyenya High school Alumni