Tuition Fees for Menyenya Student

suzzan knight

Oct 24, 2014, 3:19:22 AM10/24/14
to menyenyaalumni
Hello Trust members,
I hope this message finds you well.
I hereby wish to remind all registered trust members, with emphasis, that we are obliged to sponsor a student who is patiently hoping that his fees will be cleared to allow him undertake his exams.
I kindly implore you to honor your pledges, for those who have pledged. As for those who have not pledged, my polite request is that you please do the same. We are supposed to raise approximately Kes42,000 for the tuition fees, although I stand to be corrected.
I propose that we do that in two weeks as the academic term is nearing its closure. Within that period, I will personally contact each and everyone of us, So please bear with me. Our treasurer's number is 0711121028, Mr. Lamech Bitengo.
God bless you all.

Suzan Knight,
Organizing Secretary.