Time to wake up

benjamin onyancha

Jul 18, 2016, 5:20:47 AM7/18/16
to Menyenyaalumni
hello wonderful friends,
It is another opportunity to speak to this formerly distinguished group. Indeed we have come from far as a group and our progress was in no doubt going to be a shining star. Nonetheless the spirit of coldness, boredom and tiredness combined has suddenly engulfed us such that its almost  a year since this mail was used to communicate to all of us.
History has proved that any meaningful project is easy to initiate.That the spirit of its initiation tends to be so focused with hopes  of its completion.However where Patience, determination and consistency has failed, the beginning of the falling has always been the result.That is where we are as alumni and as investors.
its time to wake up and ask ourselves, where did we go wrong. Am appealing to the leadership for the alumni, to initiate plans to have meetings across the county for us to look back and pick our broken pieces as we plan to once again have a one time fast growing and vibrant Menyenya alumni.
GOD BLESS

joyce ariri

Jul 18, 2016, 5:24:09 AM7/18/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Onyancha for the mail.  Please leaders let's here from you and the team

MAERI NEHEMIAH

Jul 19, 2016, 4:57:30 AM7/19/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for invoking the group brother Onyancha. We need to ignite and rejuvenate ourselves as quick as possible.
I understand that leadership has challenges but also without them no clear direction.
Kindly leaders do something. Never show failure.

Thank you.

vincent marube

Jul 19, 2016, 5:03:10 AM7/19/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com, MAERI NEHEMIAH
We need to plan for a meeting so we call for elections.
Honestly we are wone out.

benjamin onyancha

Jul 28, 2016, 3:56:19 AM7/28/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com, MAERI NEHEMIAH
hello.
thanks for those who responded to my earlier mail.i hereby ask the chair to call a meeting in the month of Aug.if possible so that we can have meaningful discussions and election.again i feel its important for us to visit the school soon before the year ends because this year we haven't.
God bless all

Gisesa L.K.

Jul 28, 2016, 8:15:15 AM7/28/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Benjamin for this.

It is VERY DISCOURAGING to call for meetings that members never confirm leave alone attending.

It takes the leadership like three meetings or more coupled coupled up with recoinnaicanse visits to proposed venues - having to look to look all of them, discussin the pros and cons so that a decision is reached on the best venue. Contact service providers who need numbers, then guys are just there.

Surely, even if one has the heart of Jesus residing in her and the determination of John the baptist to take the gospel in the jungle one is bound to get discouraged.

 I call upon a few individuals like yourself to take the mantle organise for a meeting - with the full support of those of us in office- then call the members. Somebody like myself, want to offer the leadership mantle as early as yesterday
 I am just lacking forum. Hata mtu angepeana a motion of no confidence,ningefurahia sana

Gisesa L.K.

Jul 28, 2016, 8:26:39 AM7/28/16
to Menyenyaalumni

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:25 PM, Gisesa L.K. <lkgi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

August may be tricky with the current spate of fires we cant meet in school. we had a meeting with part of the leadership on 18th July 2016 and we suggested a meeting for the 27th December 2016 in the school.

What informedt that?

1. August to us was not feasible if we wanted to go to beloved Menyenya, unless a different venue.
2.I we organise two meetings that needs membership throughout the country, take into consideration the cost factor.
3. Third term as per the CS Education guidelines,no other nonschool meetings can take place
4. Ofcourse October - November we have exams
5. Early December will be tricky for those of us who take time off to be with their kinsmen over the holidays.
6. so we thought 27th Dec will be a buffer, before people go back to the cities.

MEMBERS,your take

Note : the Power of Words Whats up group, some members had suggested August.If they will manage to plan, we can join them and try have our agenda within that meeting since we are children of the same "umblical" but from the office, August is tricky from past experiences.

MAERI NEHEMIAH

Jul 28, 2016, 9:46:00 AM7/28/16
to menyeny...@googlegroups.com
As for me, am for any day anytime...