Carers and confidentiality

Andre Tomlin

Sep 16, 2009, 6:11:11 AM9/16/09
to mentalh...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends and colleagues,

Please help us build a major new mental health interactive learning resource and win a £30 Amazon gift voucher!

Rethink and Minervation are preparing to launch a new website to help health professionals manage issues of confidentiality and negotiate information sharing dilemmas with carers, for the benefit of all. The site aims to help professionals:

  • Gain a better understanding of the processes and principles underlying information sharing.
  • Gain a better understanding of why information sharing is so important to mental health carers.
  • Reflect upon their own current practices regarding information sharing.
  • Review the benefits of sharing information with carers for service users, health professionals and carers.
  • Consider different ways to relay information effectively to carers.

We need your help in reviewing the website before it is launched later in the year. Please visit the website and spend a few minutes reviewing the various sections. We are particularly interested in your thoughts on the interactive course section: http://rethink.minervation.net

When you have finished, we would be grateful if you could take a short survey to tell us what you think of the site: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=4UwYbcbVo1NKGiZEAktt9A_3d_3d  Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into our prize draw.

Your input is much appreciated.

Regards,

Andre

Mr Andre Tomlin
Managing Director, Minervation Ltd.

Skype: andretomlin

Minervation is a limited company registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 4135916  VAT number: 792674384
Registered Office: Salter's Boat Yard, Folly Bridge, Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4LB