Mental health LIS activity statistics needed

1 view

Catherine Ebenezer

Jan 20, 2009, 6:47:09 AM1/20/09
to LIS-M...@jiscmail.ac.uk, mentalh...@googlegroups.com

Would any mental health librarian care to share with me the activity statistics for their service from the NLH statistical return for 2008? I need to present some comparison statistics to our library committee on 11th February. At the last meeting I had expressed concern that our activity levels were too low.

Thanks in advance

Catherine

Struggling to keep up? Visit the Library's Current awareness page on inTouch

Catherine Ebenezer
Library and Information Services Manager
Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
Flatts Lane Centre
Flatts Lane
Normanby
Middlesbrough
TS6 0SZ

Library codes: TNEY / TNE:MID

Telephone: 01642 516497
Mobile: 07766 657533
Fax: 01642 516498
Email:
catherine...@tewv.nhs.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended for the use of individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this email (and any attachment), please note that any form of disclosure, alteration, storage, copying or forwarding of this email and any attachments without the express permission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately by email or telephone and destroy all copies.

Communication by email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Trust cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is free from computer viruses or has not been intercepted and amended and you should perform your own virus checks. In the unfortunate event of a virus infection the Trust does not accept liability.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure as required by law including disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.