Food patch

Vince

Jan 13, 2003, 4:14:55 AM1/13/03
Like the nicotine patch, but with food.
I want the pizza flavored one. <g>

http://www.sbccom.army.mil/products/food/TDNDS.htm

--
Polymorphism -- It's what you make of it.

Catharine Honeyman

Jan 15, 2003, 9:17:43 AM1/15/03
Vince <vincest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Like the nicotine patch, but with food.
> I want the pizza flavored one. <g>
>
> http://www.sbccom.army.mil/products/food/TDNDS.htm

God, I want that NOW! They didn't say how wonderful it would be for people
with chronic nausea and other stomach problems, but it would be.

Of course, L. Frank Baum predicted this in the Oz books nearly a hundred
years ago. I liked the Roald Dahl version from Charlie and the Chocolate
Factory better -- it was a gum that you chewed and, as you chewed it, you
could taste and feel the dinner being chewed and swallowed.

--
Aloha,
Catharine

titubant sed non decidunt wiblia