An Introduction

Elisha

Nov 18, 2008, 7:27:08 PM11/18/08
to Mennonite Poverty Forum
Hello! My name is Elisha. I am a minister with an online ministry that
has just started a new program called Arks of Safe Haven.

In the face of economic crisis and cries for help from those affected
by it, this program offers hope to those who may be losing hope or
have lost hope all together due to financial difficulties and
homelessness. With foreclosures and homelessness numbers skyrocketing,
the need for a place to connect with others who are ready and willing
to help is in desperate need.

This unique venture connects these people via an extensive network and
online message board forum, that is moderated personally by five
ministers who will have a hand in making these connections happen.
Arks of Safe Haven is intended to provide a Safe Haven for all who
enter and answer the prayers of those in need as well as provide
spiritual support, comfort and hope in the midst of the Great
Tribulation. Those individuals who have been affected by recent
economic downfalls can register on the message board, and connect with
others who have also registered and who are able to offer their help
and assistance.

Arks of Safe Haven does not charge for their services or accept
monetary donations, but instead provides an "Ark of Safe Haven" and
encourages acts of kindness towards those in need whether it is
providing employment, or shelter in the form of an extra bedroom,
unused property or a work for room and board agreement and also
tangible items such as food, water, diapers, formula, clothing, & many
other personal Items. The assistance of Arks of Safe Haven is
available to all who are in need, regardless of race, creed, color,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.

The Arks of Safe Haven Message Board Forum is located at www.arksofsafehaven.org.

Thank you for allowing me into your group. I hope to get to know you
better and if you should feel motivated within your heart to visit and
join Arks of Safe Haven we would love to see you there!