Hi!

Riyo

Nov 26, 2008, 5:30:56 AM11/26/08
to Mennonite Poverty Forum
Hi! My name is Riyo. I'm a university student in Tokyo.
I'm doing research on the Working Poor for my project.
Please anser the questions below to help me know about this issue.
I'll let you know the result on my blog: urban poverty (http://
urbanbinbou.blogspot.com/).

Thank you.

sm=g_2bmtgNyRFfi2x1yAAA8zFw_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>

steve...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2008, 7:57:54 PM11/26/08
to mennonite-p...@googlegroups.com
Riyo, the survey link didn't work.  Is it somewhere else?

Steve K

"It'll be a day like this one when the sky falls down
And the hungry and poor and deserted are found." -Switchfoot

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Riyo

Nov 30, 2008, 8:23:48 AM11/30/08
to Mennonite Poverty Forum
Hi Steve,

Thanks to tell me about the survey...
Please copy and paste the web add. below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=g_2bmtgNyRFfi2x1yAAA8zFw_3d_3d

I hope it works this time...

Riyo

Riyo