Download The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love By - Ty Tashiro Full

mumuk...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2023, 4:10:21 AM10/14/23
to men...@googlegroups.com

Download The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love Full

GET NOWThe Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love book The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book, AudioBook, Reender Book The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love by Ty Tashiro full book,full ebook full Download.

The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Search for True Love

PDF KINDLE EBOOK ONLINE

Download Book Here ==> Download Now.

Read Book Here ==> Read More.

BOOK DETAILS :

Author : Ty Tashiro

In this playful and informative exploration of the science behind compatibility, Dr. Ty Tashiro explores how and why we fall in love. Dr. Tashiro, an acclaimed relationship psychologist, translates reams of scientific studies and research data into the first book to revolutionize the way we search for love. His own research has pinpointed why our decision-making abilities seem to fail when it comes to love and how to rewire our brains to make smarter choices.

Illustrated using entertaining stories based on real-life situations and backed by scientific findings from fields such as demography, sociology, medical science and psychology, Dr. Tashiro provides an accessible framework to help singles find their happily-ever-afters.